A combination formula of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D3. Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3 has been specially developed with 3 different forms of calcium compounds – calcium citrate, calcium phosphate, and calcium amino acid chelate. It also contains magnesium, vitamin D3, vitamin K1, and minerals.
Taking calcium may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis and also promote healthy bones. Vitamin D3, vitamin K1, and minerals can aid the absorption and function of calcium. Magnesium helps support healthy muscle and nerve function and is also essential for bone health.
When taken as directed, Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3 cab help prevent osteoporosis, manage calcium deficiency, support bone, and muscle health plus maintain general well-being.
- A comprehensive formula with 3 different forms of calcium compounds – calcium citrate, calcium phosphate, and calcium amino acid chelate plus magnesium, vitamin D3 and K1
- May help prevent osteoporosis
- Improves the absorption and function of calcium
- Helps maintain healthy bones
- Manages calcium deficiency
- Supports general health and wellbeing
|Calcium Citrate (Calcium 63.2 mg)||300mg|
|Calcium Phosphate (Calcium 126 mg)||325mg|
|Calcium Amino Acid Chelate (Calcium 40 mg)||200mg|
|Total Calcium (total equivalent elemental calcium)||229.2 mg|
|Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 13.4 mg)||65mg|
|Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 102.5 mg)||170mg|
|Total Magnesium (total equivalent elemental magnesium)||115.9mg|
|Zinc Amino Acid Chelate (Zinc 2.5 mg)||12.5|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||5mcg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 1.5 mg)||15 mcg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||60 mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200 IU)||5 mcg|
|Folic Acid||100 mcg|
- Adults – Take 1 tablet 2 to 3 times a day with meals or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 9-12 years – Take one (1) tablet 2 times a day with meals or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 8 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
|No. of Tablets / Gels|