- Provides antioxidant protection
- Protects against infectious organisms, including bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasites
- Reduces inflammation and supports the immune system
- Helps relieve respiratory and sinus conditions, and seasonal allergies
Oil of oregano is a potent herbal antimicrobial that effectively tackles bacterial, yeast, fungal, and parasitic infections. It offers powerful antioxidant protection, immune system support, and is used to help relieve various respiratory conditions. Natural Factors Organic Oil of Oregano softgels are a convenient way to take this pungent herb.
Oil of oregano is no average herb. Before modern science could point the finger at bacteria, herbalists and traditional doctors used oregano to effectively treat infections of all kinds, both topically and internally. As an antimicrobial it has the power to directly kill bacteria, viruses, intestinal parasites, and fungal infections. As excessive use renders many antibiotics ineffective against resistant strains, natural remedies become increasingly valuable. Oil of oregano is one of the few remedies that can fight superbugs, including the methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
Oil of oregano is also a powerful antioxidant capable of scavenging free radicals and preventing cellular damage. It is a more potent antioxidant than vitamin E, and is four times higher in antioxidants than blueberries, and 12 times higher than oranges. Oil of oregano has anti-inflammatory qualities as well as demonstrated anti-mutagenic and anti-carcinogenic properties.
Natural Factors Organic Oil of Oregano is wild-crafted Mediterranean oregano, hand harvested from the Origanum vulgare plant, and is available in both liquid and convenient softgel formats. To maintain the purity and concentration of the active ingredients the whole herb is gently steam-distilled without the use of chemicals. It is then blended in a 1:4 ratio with organic cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil to enhance absorption. Hundreds of studies have proven the synergistic power of the plant’s volatile oils and phenols, especially carvacrol, thymol, and rosmarinic acid. Natural Factors Oil of oregano is guaranteed to contain a minimum of 80% carvacrol.
Each softgel contains:
- Organic Oil of Oregano* (leaf): 180 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) (non-GMO sunflower): 1 mg AT (1.49 IU)
*Derived from wild-crafted Mediterranean oregano. The oil is extracted from the hand picked leaves using steam-distillation, ensuring that the oil is chemical-free.
- Take one (1) to two (2) softgels daily.
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.