Milk Thistle aids normal liver function and may help protect liver cells. It has antioxidant activity. It also supports regeneration of liver cells.
- Milk Thistle supports the liver and has an antioxidant and free radical scavenging action.
- Milk thistle has in Western herbal medicine traditionally been used for the treatment of mild digestive disorders such as indigestion
- Milk Thistle can help protect the liver against toxins as well as stimulate replacement of new liver cells.
- Silybum Marianum (milk thistle): 7 g (7000 mg)
- No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk, derivatives or preservatives, No added artificial sweeteners.
- Adults -Take 1 tablet 3 times a day before meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- This is a Halal product.
- * No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.
- * WARNING – If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use. May occasionally cause a mild laxative effect.