OmegaFactors Ultra Prim Evening Primrose Oil is a rich source of gamma-linolenic acid for optimal health. This ultra-purified, cold-pressed evening primrose oil is a great option for improving hormone balance, relieving inflammation, and nourishing the skin, as well as supporting cardiovascular and eye health.
Natural Factors Ultra Prim Evening Primrose Oil is derived from the highest quality evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) seeds, and extracted by cold pressing (expeller pressing) without the use of hexane or other solvents. This ultra-purified source of omega-6 essential fatty acids is highly stable and free of preservatives, offering gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and cis-linoleic acid (LA).
The essential fatty acids in Ultra Prim play an important role in the management of inflammation, cholesterol levels, hormonal balance, eye and skin health, and circulation. Ultra Prim may help prevent cardiovascular disease, reduce the risk of dangerous blood clots, and support healthy blood pressure.
Due to its beneficial effects on the immune system, cell membranes, and hormonal balance, GLA helps ease symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and atopic eczema. GLA supports the health and appearance of the skin, can decrease inflammation, and even offers relief from dry eyes for contact lens wearers.
Evening primrose oil is an important source of GLA for anyone who wants to increase their intake of this omega-6 essential fatty acid.
- Eases the symptoms of PMS
- Improves skin health and reduces eczema symptoms
- Supports cardiovascular health including healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps manage inflammation, a factor in many chronic diseases
- Helps relieve dry eye symptoms
Each softgel contains:
|Evening Primrose oil||1000 mg|
|Gamma-linolenic Acid||50 mg|
|Cis-linoleic Acid||360 mg|
- Take 1 softgel in the morning & evening with meals
This is a Halal product
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.