Children, Superkids Multivitamin, 60 Chewables, Blackmore
Blackmores SuperKids Multi Chewables are a 99.5% sugar free formulation containing a daily boost of 18 essential nutrients to support kids’ healthy growth and development
9 in stock
Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables are a 99.5% sugar-free formulation containing a dose daily of 13 essential nutrients to help support kids’ healthy growth and development.
Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables provide:
- Support for brain function (vitamin B5, iodine) and central nervous system development (iodine).
- Antioxidants to support kids’ healthy development (vitamin B2, C)
Support for normal growth and development (Vitamins B3, B1, C, D, B12, B2, iodine, folate).
- Kids’ healthy growth and development
- General health and wellbeing
- Intake of essential nutrients in fussy eaters
- Energy production
- 99.5% sugar free
- Natural strawberry-vanilla flavour
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
Children can often have poor eating habits, which may make them vulnerable to nutritional shortfalls.
Kids need sufficient energy and nutrients for normal physical and metabolic activities as well as to support growth and development.
Whilst a balanced and varied diet is by far the best way for kids to get their nutrients, it has consistently been found that picky eaters have less variety in their diets than non-picky eaters, therefore a multivitamin may help to fill some critical nutritional gaps.
Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables are 99.5% sugar-free and taste delicious.
Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables have no added artificial flavours and colours. We use natural strawberry-vanilla flavour to deliver a delicious tasting multivitamin chewable supplement.
Support your little Well Being with Blackmores – Australia’s Most Trusted vitamin and dietary supplements brand
Each tablet contains:
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||1 mg|
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)||1.25 mg|
|Calcium (as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate-anhydrous)||5 mg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Phosphate)||5 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide)||6 mg|
|Vitamin C||20 mg|
|Folic Acid||50 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||750 mcg|
|Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate)||12.5 mcg|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)||15 IU|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||75 mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (as Colecalciferol)||100 IU|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (as Thiamine nitrate)||284 mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||550 mcg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||534 mcg|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate)||582.5 IU|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5( (as Calcium Pantothenate)||1.5 mg|
- Children 2-12 years – Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
* No medical claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by health provider.
This is a halal product.
|No. of Tablets / Gels|