Natural Factors Black Elderberry features ElderCraft® black elderberries hand-harvested in Austria and extracted using a unique solvent-free process. Elderberries are a source of antioxidant anthocyanins, polysaccharides, and other beneficial micronutrients. They are traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms of cold and flu.
- Helps relieve fever associated with the common cold and flu, as used in herbal medicine
- Traditionally used to relieve symptoms of colds and flu such as cough, sore throat, and catarrh of the upper respiratory tract
- Provides antioxidants
- Used in herbal medicine to promote detoxification via the kidneys, skin, and mucous membranes
Natural Factors Black Elderberry features ElderCraft® black elderberries hand-harvested in Austria for immune and respiratory support. Elderberries are used to help relieve symptoms of cold and flu, including catarrh and congestion, fever, cough, and sore throat. In some studies, standardized elderberry extracts have been seen to reduce symptoms of viral infection by half and cut short the duration of symptoms by 3–4 days.
Elderberries are very nutrient-dense and have been used for thousands of years in traditional herbal medicine to support immune function and respiratory health. Elderberries have also been used in herbal medicine as an alternative to help remove accumulated waste products via the kidneys, skin, and mucous membranes.
ElderCraft® European black elderberry extract is a proprietary active blend of natural fruit polyphenols created using elderberries sourced directly from the farmers who nurture and harvest the crops. This standardized extract is created using a unique solvent-free process that preserves and protects the antioxidant effects of anthocyanins, polysaccharides, and other beneficial micronutrients found naturally in elderberries.
Natural Factors Black Elderberry is non-GMO, standardized to 14% anthocyanins, and available in 100 mg fast-acting softgels suitable for adults and children aged 6 and older. It offers a convenient way to support immune system function and respiratory health with just 1–2 fast-acting softgels per day.
Each softgel contains:
- ElderCraft® European black elderberry extract 64:1 (Sambucus nigra subsp. nigra) (fruit) (14% anthocyanins): 100 mg
ElderCraft® European Black Elderberry is a proprietary active blend of natural fruit anthocyanins, polysaccharides, and berry micronutrients achieved through a unique solvent-free extraction process. ElderCraft elderberries are sourced from Austria directly from the farmers who nurture and harvest the crops. Elderberries are very nutrient-dense and have been used for hundreds of years for their many health benefits, including supporting the immune and respiratory systems.
- Adult and adolescents Dose: Take 1 softgel 1 – 2 times daily.
- Children (6 years and older): Take 1 softgel daily.
This is a Halal product
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.