Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that is part of the B-complex of vitamins. Natural Factors Biotin promotes strong, healthy nails, hair, and skin. Biotin is a B-complex vitamin (B7) that is vital for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, helping to convert food into energy. It also supports healthy blood sugar regulation.
- Strengthens nails and reduces brittleness
- Supports skin health to reduce dry skin
- Encourages the growth of strong, thick, healthy hair
- Helps prevent biotin deficiency
- Supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and protein
Natural Factors Biotin promotes strong, healthy nails, hair, and skin, combats biotin deficiency, and supports the breakdown of food into energy.
Biotin has been shown to improve the appearance of nails by increasing nail thickness by approximately 25% and reducing brittleness and nail splitting. About one in five people have brittle nails, which can cause pain and embarrassment, as well as interfere with work and daily life.
Some dry skin conditions can benefit from biotin supplementation as this nutrient increases the production of fatty acids essential for skin health. Biotin also encourages the growth of strong, thick, healthy-looking hair and can help reverse the loss of hair and hair colour that may result from a biotin deficiency.
Biotin is a B-complex vitamin (B7), and is vital for the energy metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. It has been shown to support healthy blood sugar regulation, and is sometimes recommended alongside standard treatments for diabetes, as it may help reduce the risk of diabetes complications such as nerve damage.
Natural Factors Biotin is a non-GMO, vegetarian-friendly formula that promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails while supporting energy metabolism.
Each capsule contains:
- Biotin: 1000 mcg
- Take 1 capsule daily with meal.
This is a Halal product
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.